Feb 14, 2013

I usually have no idea what I am doing, can you tell?

So, before I even write this  thing, I would just like to say that writing a blog reminds me A LOT of Xanga.com. Anyone remember xanga? I do. I bet I can find the google cache of my old 16 year old self. Not sure if I want to do that tho.

Ok, so here goes nothing. First off; Google "recommends" that I be consistent with my thoughts. But I can't be consistent about anything. Except for breathing I suppose. I'm pretty consistent with that. So if you are looking for consistency... yeah don't look here. Also, I am going to write my blog exactly like I would speak it. So I am pretty sure I will probably get censored. Does google censor things? We will find out! 

Secondly, since it is Valentine's Day and all, I suppose I should write something kinda lovey dovey... but I am not mushy at all so, no. Valentine's Day has become really about guys buying flowers and chocolate in hopes to get laid. Well, might I just say, guys should bring flowers home more than one day a year. And I don't care about your personal sex lives, but I assume sex happens more than once a year...Valentine's Day just kinda publically announces that to the world. So, there's that I suppose. Also, if you have children... Valentine's Day kinda starts them early to chase their crushes. Yeah, no thanks. I would like to keep my children away from that. Especially my daughter since she won't have her first date for another 30 years.

That reminds me, am I suppose to tell you about myself? I feel like this is an awkward introduction since you can't introduce yourself to me... but here goes.. Hi, I'm Morgan. I am 22, almost 23. I have two children. Trent who is 3 and Aubrey who is 4 months. And, uh...a dog named Roxxy who is almost 5... and that is me in a nutshell. So, I know this is not a typical blog post and I am okay with that considering I am not a typical person...but I hope you enjoyed this, and I know that I will likely be writing frequently since I have a lot of thoughts and plenty of time to express them!

3 comments: