Feb 17, 2013

We Lost Alpha. Use Star Power

((Migrating Hosts))... 
So. I love Call of Duty. A lot. And, it has me thinking.. Have I ever played a celebrity and not known it? I mean, I am sure they like to kick back and play from time to time too. How cool would that be? Playing domination.."Oh Hey Emma Stone, go ahead and capture A, James Franco and I got B on lock down." Like tell me video games wouldn't be that much more awesome if that happened!

Speaking of video games...Rockband makes an excellent drinking game, if you aren't already an expert. Here is why. Take a couple shots pre- song and rock out. However, at the end of the song, if you get less than 95% your ass takes another shot. After a few songs you're just gone and so are a lot of your shots. Jello shots work best, if you know how to make them really good. This is a game tho that you you play with your buddies and just rock out. At one point or another we have all wanted to be rock stars, and this way you can. You're welcome.

And no, I do not sit at home and play video games all day. Nor do I get drunk that often. I am just saying, these two experiences have occurred in the semi recent past and you should try it out. I play on Xbox for COD and PS3 for Rockband, so if you have either of those systems you should probably add me to your friend's list or whatever so we can play together. Not putting my gamer names here tho, I don't want an explosion of requests. You can message me and I will give them to you.

Weekend is basically over. Hope everyone had a great time. 
Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment